1. Within the Webtrends installation directory, locate the following file: .\wtm_wtx\wtm_wtx.ini
2. Open the file in a text editor, such as Notepad, and find or add the following line under the [defaults] section, which specifies the IP addresses of the servers used for resolving IP addresses: dnsserver1 = 188.8.131.52 [where 184.108.40.206 is the correct DNS server IP address]
3. Multiple DNS servers can be added by incrementing the value of [n]: dnsserver[n] = For example: dnsserver1 = 220.127.116.11 dnsserver2 = 18.104.22.168
4. Save the changes and close the file.
5. Restart the Webtrends services in order for the change to take affect.