Webtrends Log Analyzer Advanced 8.0x
Webtrends Log Analyzer 8.0x
Webtrends Reporting Center 6.0x
Last modified: 9/1/2010
Errors occur when attempting to retrieve log files via FTP. These errors result from connecting to an FTP server which does not support Passive mode (the program default).
Change from the default FTP mode of Passive to Active. Follow the steps below:
1. From the Webtrends Admin Console, click Options.
2. Select the FTP Options tab.
3. Under FTP Connections, select the radio-button for Use active FTP.
4. Click OK to apply the change.
5. Stop and restart the Webtrends services.